Every Donation Counts
Every time you donate to the Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge, you help feed, rehabilitate and save our injured and orphaned native Florida wildlife. Your donations can provide a consistent and reliable source of funding that will allow us to strengthen our wildlife center and care for animals in need.
Monthly Donor Club
Your monthly donation can help create a sustainable future for Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge. As a monthly contributor, you will also be a part of our BTN Monthly Donor Club. The Monthly Donor Club is a great way to stay updated on Back to Nature and upcoming events and receive extra benefits like discounted refuge tours and admissions. Be a part of something great and help our cause today!
We appreciate any donation towards our Wildlife Refuge, every dollar helps. By donating to Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge, you’re aiding us to rehabilitate local wildlife in need that may not survive otherwise.
Donate Towards Our Wishlist
Click Here to view our Amazon Wishlist and don’t forget to log into your Amazon Smile account and select Back to Nature Wildlife Inc. as your charitable organization to support us each time you make a purchase. With your eligible purchase, .5% will be donated to BTN.
If you are unable to provide funding, that’s ok. There are other ways you can help Back To Nature’s Wildlife Refuge by donating charitable gifts and resources that help animals in need. Below is our Wish List of items that we use daily to care for FL native injured and orphaned wildlife. Your donation of goods such as dry pet food and towels can go a long way. You can drop off your items at our Welcome Center during regular business hours located at 10525 Clapp Simms Duda Rd. Orlando, FL 32832. For directions, click here.
BTN Wish list
- Dry & canned dog and cat food [Preferred: Purina Puppy Chow, Purina Cat Chow, Alpo Chunky gravy dog food, Friskies Canned cat food (esp. Mixed Grill flavor), and Pedigree Puppy Chow]
- Wild bird seed/wild squirrel diet
- Exact baby bird formula/Nutri-Start baby bird formula
- Purina Goat chow/Mazuri Brand: Emu, Primate Biscuit, Leaf Eater, and Tortoise Chow food
- Clean and un-frayed towels, sheets, fleece, blankets & T-shirts
- Bleach and Dawn dish soap.
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Gallon and sandwich size Ziploc bags
- 13 gallon/39 gallon/45 gallon/55 gallon trash bags
- Shelled and unshelled, unsalted peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pine nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, etc.
- Gift certificates to Wal-Mart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Office Depot, Office Max, Publix, Winn Dixie, Sams Club, BJ’s, Petsmart, PetCo, Pet Supermarket
- 14 gauge and 16 gauge wire (for enclosures)
- Gift certificates to Wal-Mart, Home-Depot, Lowes, Office Depot, Office Max, Publix, Winn Dixie, Sam’s Club and BJ’s
- Doc Brown’s infant(red) and Level 2 formula bottle Nipples
- “Chris’ Squirrel Store” squirrel ninny’s: Miracle Ninnys, Elongated Nipples by Pet Ag, and 1cc and 3cc O-ring syringes
- Fox Valley Squirrel 32/40 formula and Raccoon 40/25 formula (8 gallon Buckets)
- Jarred baby food: meat, fruit and veggie flavors
- Monetary donations for our Vet medications (antibiotics, flea, heartworm and tick meds, de-wormers, vitamins, etc.), meat for our carnivores and birds of prey, infant wildlife formula, and to help cover our operating costs.
- OFF Deep Woods Bug Repellent
- Baby Wipes
- Puppy Pads
- Pedialyte (unflavored and fruit flavored)
- Vicks Vapor Rub, Children’s Liquid Benadryl, Robitussin, Triple Antibiotic Cream, Peroxide, Cotton balls, Q-tips
- Vet Wrap bandaging
- Hospital issued Large Infant Aspirator bulbs
- Heating pads with NO auto shut-off
- Electric candle warmers
- New or like-new extended van
- Golf Carts, wheel carts, wheel barrows
- Laptop computers with Microsoft Office Pro. Or Mac